Two Men, One Indian and One American

Two Men, One Indian and One
American were sitting in a bar &
drinking shot after shot. .
The Indian man said to the American
.
"'You know my parents are forcing
me to get married to this so called
homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once.' .
We call this arrange marriage. I don't
want to marry a woman
whom I don't Love... I told them that
openly and now have a hell lot of family
problems.' .
.
.
The American said, talking about
the love marriage I'll tell you my
story.
.
.
'I married a widow whom I deeply
loved and dated for 3 yrs. .
After a couple of years, my father
fell in love with my step-daughter
and married her,
.
So my father became my son-in- law and I became my father's
father-in-law.
.
Legally now my daughter is my
mother and my wife is my
grandmother. .
More problem occurred when I
had a son. My son is my father's
brother and so he is my Uncle
.
Situations turned worse when my father had a son.
.
Now father's son is my brother, My
brother is my Grandson.
.
Ultimately, I have become my own grandfather and I am my own
grandson.
.
.
And you say you have family
problem..!! This is Family problem :P :D

0 comments:

 

Kadi SmS | Copyright © 2011 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Yogen Basnet